ADVANTAGES

Most young people reject the idea that the values of Islam are at odds with American values and the American way of life. A majority (56%) say they are not at odds with American values and way of life, while 44% say that they are. The views of young people diverge from those of the general population, as close to six in ten (57%) Americans say that the values of Islam are at odds with American values. Four in ten (40%) Americans disagree.28

Testimonials

Satisfied customers are saying