If your EEO-1 contact person has changed, submit a letter on company letterhead signed by an authorized company representative, indicating the new contact's name, title, phone number and email address tothe EEO-1 Joint Reporting Committee (JRC) at . Please remember to include your company number(if known) in your request.


Satisfied customers are saying